Black Bone Plug Ear Expander Acrylic Body Jewelry Plug With Epoxy 3
factory price fast delivery satisfying after-sale service
1.What this item for?
such item is bone ear expander,in acrylic material,beautiful and
fashion, worn on ear.
2. How can I get them?
just contact us and tell me the quantity ,size,color you want,then
we will offer you a PI to consider,after your payment,we will
produce and ship to your adress.
3.Do I need to pay first? but I'm afraid that your factory won't
manufacturer for me.
yes.based on fully trust,we'll sure be glad if you can pay all the
But you can still pay 30% deposit and then we manufacturer,all you
need to do is pay for the balance before getting our shipment info.
4.I'm afraid that the goods i receive don't match the pics i
see,what can I do?
be assured about this tip. Our products photo are all photoed by
our own photographer,the pic may have a little color difference,but
it's normal,the products are almost the same with pics.
besides,we seldom hear from our old clients that our piercing items
don't match with pics.
5. I find quality problems after getting the goods,what should I
once problem found,pls contact us at the first time,our company
will offer you satisfactory solution depending on your detailed
>> Material Introduction in Body Piercing
1. Stainless steel: the most common used material in body jewelry.
2. Titanium: an extremely lightweight elemental metal which can be colored, it
is the most bio-compatible of all metals due to its total
resistance to attack by body fluids.
3. Sterling silver: silver and sterling silver can often be safely worn in healed
piercings, neither should be worn in a new or unhealed piercing or
in a piercing that is located in a moist area in body such as the
mouth or genitals.
4. 14K gold: 1 karat =1/24th of the alloy is pure gold.14k is great for body piercings .
5. Acrylic: acrylic is light weight and colorful, it’s is not recommended for
6. Blackline: blackline is steel or titanium coated via physical vapor
7. Rubber: rubber and silicone are very similar products in that they are
basically a plastic that is pliable and stretchable.
8. Bioplast: is a soft, flexible material that is soft in the body.
9. Glass: glass jewelry is available under popular trademarks such as pyrex
and Kimax or can also be referred to as borosilicate glass.
10. Stone: rock or semiprecious stone are used to creat beautiful body
|Body Jewelry||ear expander|
|Payment term||Paypal WesternUnion T/T|
|Shipment term||DHL FedEx UPS|
|Delivery time||usually 15-20days,also depend on order qty|
>> Our Factory
Any interests,pls be free to contact us,we will reply you within 24